how to make an extra smooth hummus. It’s really easy You’re gonna start with tahini which is a creamy sesame paste. Just give it a stir and measure out about a quarter of a cup.
- How to Make simple potato Pancake
- How to cook Home Tomato Rice Recipe
- How to make egg rolls recipes
- How to make Chinese meals fast food tips
- How to Make Gimbap Dish recipe
- How to make Bihari chicken Kababs
then add it to a food processor or blender. Next you’ll need some lemon juice, we like to use about a quarter of a cup.
you could use a little less or a little more depending on your taste. Add the lemon juice to the tahini, use the strainer to make sure no seeds get through. Now process for about one minute… the tahini and lemon juice cream together and become thick, whipped and creamy.
that’s the secret too creamy hummus. Now for some flavor… we like to use about a half a clove ofgarlic.. but we peel and mince it fine first… that way we help out the processor.
and that way no one bites into a big piece of garlic. Next, two tablespoons of olive oil… about half a teaspoon of ground cumin and some salt, start with half a teaspoon and then taste later and add as you need it. Just scrape the bottom of the bowl.
and process again. After about a minute open up the lid and scrape again… and continue to process. This all helps to make extra smooth creamy hummus. Now for the chickpeas… We use one can… but we drain and rinse it first Add about half of the chickpeas to the food processor.
and process for another minute… then add the remaining chickpeas. Now process for one to two minutes… until extra smooth. Go ahead and scrape the bowl again and now to make things… really really smooth. And just like the hummus you buy at the store we like to add two to three tablespoons of water.
- How to Make Korean eggplant Food Recipes tips
- How to Make amla pickle Recipes
- How to Make Fast Food Noodles tips
- How to Make Korean doughnuts Food Tips
- How to Make Korean Style Fist Fry Recipes Food Tips’
- How to Make Korean fried chicken
- How to make classic and simply delicious recipes
This just thins it out a little bit… you can add as much or as little as you want. As you add the water you can literally see it get smoother and smoother. Give it a test… Add it to a plate and top it with olive oil or paprika. Enjoy!