Today, we’re going to fry some fish. I’m using haddock fillet but you can use any fish you like, even chicken. Just make sure the fish is dry.Simply cut the fish into big pieces or slice it open if the fillet is too thick.
- How to Make Korean eggplant Food Recipes tips
- How to Make amla pickle Recipes
- How to Make Fast Food Noodles tips
- How to Make Korean doughnuts Food Tips
- How to Make Korean Style Fist Fry Recipes Food Tips’
- How to Make Korean fried chicken
- How to make classic and simply delicious recipes
First, I add some salt and pepper. To make the fish even drier, I use the flour to coat the first layer.
Before making the batter, I usually heat up the oil first. Corn starch reduces the gluten structure.
Makes the breading less chewy and baking soda not only helps creating the tiny bubbles but also darkens the color.
Of course the chilli powder is always optional. When you add water to the dry ingredients, make sure you don’t pour in all at once. So you can feel and see the thickness of the batter. When you pull it up, the batter won’t break.
That means it is ready. At last, I add vinegar. Vinegar reacts with the baking soda and generates tiny bubbles inside the batter.
it is the bubble that makes the breading crispy and that is the reason why I add vinegar at last to save the bubbles stay in their places. Grab a little bit fish with your fingers. Dip it onto the batter. Remove the excess.
Then drop it onto the dry flour one more time. After flipping few times, you can clearly see the wrinkles on the top of the fish.
Now it’s the time to fry it. Oil temperature is 350 Fahrenheit. Drop the oil on top of the fish to help the wrinkles to set.
You know it’s ready when you see the golden brown color. Remove the excess oil with a kitchen towel. Our tart sauce can be easily made with garlic salt and the sour cream. I usually flavor the garlic with the salt first and then add sour cream and a little bit milk.
- How to Make simple potato Pancake
- How to cook Home Tomato Rice Recipe
- How to make egg rolls recipes
- How to make Chinese meals fast food tips
- How to Make Gimbap Dish recipe
- How to make Bihari chicken Kababs
Let’s see how it turns out. Crispy, crispy and crispy. It’s good that you eat while it is hot since the breading is not too thick and will become soggy but that is okay. Heat up the oil and fry it one more time.
Double fried fish is even crisper than the single fried.